Saturday, June 12, 2010

My winnings

Yesterday I went bowling. My ususal strategy is 'don't think too much' and have a solid follow through. Probably neither of these are legitimately good methods but it works...sometimes. Pretty much I'm really inconsistent and my first game I went from gutter ball gutter ball gutter ball strike spare spare. So...All or nothing.

My second game, I was consistently AMAZING and got millions of strikes...Lies. But, I won and also made a personal records

That's me. The one that won. The one with the score of 121. And now that I look more closely it appears that I only had one strike, not a million. But mostly spares and..8's.

This morning I went to the town's farmers market which had a lot of lettuce, breads, cookies and earrings? I tried samples of stuff but I didn't really want any of that. But, how can you go away empty handed?


 
 



Annnnnd, my winnings



No comments:

Post a Comment