Sunday, June 6, 2010

Clever gardens

I brought my camera with me on a walk the other day. This walk was more of neighborhood walk: sidewalks, houses, humanity, accidental crossing of highways, etc.

I didn't know if there'd be anything picture worthy but then I took one picture of cleverly planted flowers


...and shortly thereafter a theme began to emerge



First of all, I'm pretty jealous of flowers in front of houses in general and am always looking forward to a time when a) I have my own house b) I know enough about flowers and gardening and b) have enough disposable income to buy the amount of soil and fertilizers and gardening tools that gardening require--To plant my own beautiful garden that perfectly color coordinates with my house.

Second, these are some pretty whimsical displays and I really appreciate the thought that went into them.

Oh also, this

reminds me of McGregors garden and Peter Rabbit. You?

No comments:

Post a Comment