Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dining with Shaquille O'Neal

For Boston's Restaurant Week, my friend and I went to Market, located at the W hotel. Which also happens to be Shaq's new home. Surprisingly, we did not see him. Not surprisingly, dinner was pretty good.


Frisèe and goat cheese salad with pickled peaches, pistachios and crystallized wasabi


This was actually a major highlight of the meal. The flavors, dude! The flavors!


 
 Wild atlantic halibut with summer squash, wax beans and roasted tomatoes

Pretty boring, but usually the fish choice is.


Market berries with vanilla meringue and poppy seed ice cream

Dessert  was simple, but ALL of my favorite things, so I was pleased.

1 comment:

  1. Nice use of restaurant week! All that food looks deliciouso. We went to a Tapas place, Jaleo, for DC restaurant week, but I didn't take pictures so I can't share.

    Also, we discovered that restaurant week is a scam and it actually isn't much of a deal. We ordered off the full menu, got more food, and our meals were the same price as the restaurant week deal. Let that be a lesson to you kids. Still, extremely delicious, would go again.

    ReplyDelete